Coordinating A Unique Programme



It’s almost been two years since we finalized the twinning programme with the University and today we have delivered our first batch of students as well. Did it sound like I said “I baked my first batch of cookies?” Well, it is a first, and every first accomplishment seems like an achievement, doesn’t it?

It was a cake walk. That is, if you consider receiving dry and coarse cake, burnt at the corners with cream running on the side. But it was baked satisfactorily, and it was a good recipe that turned out to be delicious and much appreciated. Bravo!

We may not have mastered the art as yet, but we have progressed significantly and learnt well. Quality is important and so we have ironed out all the creases. It’s an uphill journey and I pray that the peak keeps extending itself. That way, we will look up when we walk and not look down from the zenith; for the essence of teaching lies in the learning, and we don’t wish to stop either.

The programme seems to be well coordinated, if I may say so myself. The University is happy, the students are settled and the team in satisfied. Our freshers seem focused. The corridors are often empty and the den is usually bare. Classrooms are occupied at all times and suddenly the librarian has her hands full. The Faculty is challenged and they seem to be enjoying the extra exertion. Everyone seems to be well absorbed into the system leaving me with precious little to do.

Should I shift to writing and composing, pursuing a newfound passion for the literary arts? Or should I be waiting in the wings, expecting the unexpected to happen? In hindsight, I think neither. I have faith in life and I know there will be new challenges to overcome tomorrow.  My desk will still be messed up and my schedule will still be awry. My enthusiasm will remain and commitment will be stronger. Thank you for every morning, I look forward to tomorrow. 

Mrs.Nimisha Mirani
Coordinator
ECube Global 

No comments:

Post a Comment